Image Map

Going to the chapel..

Sunday, November 18, 2012



So here is some extremely exciting news...this weekend Ross and I got ENGAGED!  We are completely overjoyed and feel extremely loved by our friends and family who have been so supportive of us.  We cannot wait to start planning our special day!
 
My blannggggg blannngggg. I can't stop staring.
 
Saturday morning mimosas and The Knot!
 
Outfit for our sushi date! LOVE my new fur.
 
Our little man is very excited as well :)
 
Sunday OOTD...vest and comfy boots.

Beef stew - before it cooked.
 
I started this blog/project as a "lifestyle" blog..not really focused on one particular topic (if you couldn't tell already)...but more to document our lives, my attempts at being fashionable and the adventures I face.  Considering my career as a wedding planner and the new life development, I am going to be turning over a post or two a week and dedicating those to the wedding plans.  I hope you all stick with me through this new adventure!!
 
xoxo, Jess