Image Map

It's November?!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Is it possible that it is actually November already?  Where did 2012 go?  I am looking forward to the next two months so much...we have my parents this weekend, Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving in three weeks, DMB in Atlanta on 12/11, two weeks off for Christmas which will include 5 days in Boston and then some of our best friends visiting for NYE!  November and December are always the fastest months because there is SO much happening!
 
I want to really enjoy the next two months and become better aquainted with our new state.  I really need to settle in and I think that the holidays will be a great way to help me do that.  I do want to start listening to Christmas music, but the weather is very confusing and makes me feel like its September...not Christmas music time.  Guess I will just have to force it :)
 
Last night we had a decent amount of trick or treaters...but the strange thing was the parents here DRIVE their kids from house to house.  Talk about promoting obesity.
 
Please ignore the large mop on my head. 
This is what I wore for handing out candy - my new bow sweater! 
 
Happy November!!!
xoxo, Jess