Image Map

Am I lying?

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm gonna play a little game with you today.  Three lies and a truth...can you guess which thing about me is real?

1.  My first kiss was when I was 15 after one of the high school footballs game.  I was cheerleading for my boyfriend who played.  It was pretty much like a vomit inducing scene out of High School Musical.

 
2.  I only applied to one college and luckily got in.  Talk about putting all of my eggs in one basket!

3.  I have received 4 speeding tickets in my life.  They don't call us Massholes for nothing!  



4.  When I was younger I wanted to change my name to Harriet.  I even made my parents call me that for a few months because I refused to go by my name.


So which one is it?  Can you tell?  Leave your guesses below and I will tell you tomorrow!
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is hard because they are all totally plausible. My guess is #3, though. It seems like the easiest one to make up, LOL

    ReplyDelete