Image Map

Airplanes & Alcohol

Friday, October 5, 2012

Last night Ross and I went to a party in an airplane hangar...so random!  It was awesome though...got dressed up and had dinner and an open bar :)  It was in Spartanburg which is about 20 minutes from our house...so I put on my highest heels and tried it out.  Ended up having a total blast!! 
 
This weekend includes Chi O date night tonight, Octoberfest tomorrow and nursing our hangovers on Sunday!  Happy Weekend!!!!
 
I have a serious problem with taking pictures in this horrid mirror. 
TONIGHT I will start having Ross take them.  Promise :) 
 
Waiting for the concert to start and boozing :) 
 
Outside at the event last night..pretty legit
 
 
Today is Wear Your Letters day!  Reppin CHI O! 
Too bad I cut most of my shirts up for my quilt :( womp wompppp.
 
xoxo, J