Image Map

Celebrate we will

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I worked from home yesterday which was a welcome change...got to sleep in and signed up for a Costco membership.  Welcome to adulthood :)  Best thing about Costco - EXTREMELY discounted booze.  #Boozehound
 
We had dinner with one of our new neighbors last night and had a really good time just getting to know him and drinking some yummy wine.  We tried the DMB wine below...UHH-MAZE-ING.  So yummy! Also found out that they're doing a winter tour...which literally almost brought Ross and I to tears :)
 
Had a momentary flipout over our decision to move here Monday night...but Ross talked me off my ledge and made me realize that we made the right move for us.  I guess we couldn't keep living through the 600+ inches of snow every year when Ross's job is at a golf course haha. 
 
The rest of the week has some fun stuff in store...gym tonight, Cinco de Chi-O on Friday and then Octoberfest!  Happy Hump Day!!
 
Dave...stop making me fall more in love with you every single day.
 
Missing Park City...#UtahProblems
 
Ross and his thunder buddy
 
xoxo, J