Image Map

J. Crew Factory

Thursday, October 18, 2012

As most of you probably know, J. Crew just opened their Factory online!  I decided to share a few of my must have items for this season! 
 
I love this polka dot blouse! So perfect for work or a day out.
 
Here is a bright blouse that would look great with a pencil skirt and some leopard!
 
Speaking of leopard..this sweater is to die for.
 
Obviously I am loving this leopard skirt as well.
 
This gorgeous jacket is perfect for my January trip to Chicago!
 
I also am coveting this striped blouse.
 
And obviously you know I love me some sequins!
 
This faux infinity scarf would be a great winter accessory to any outfit!
 
And you know I can't forget my most important accessory...
Sparkle and leopard are welcome on my phone anytime!
 
Has anyone else had time to check out the new J. Crew website?  What are your must have items for the fall/winter?
 
xoxo, Jess