Image Map

Fab Friday!

Friday, October 19, 2012

I am seriously thrilled that it is Friday.  I am looking forward to this week ending and relaxing this weekend.  Tomorrow we have a Mud Run 5K on campus that I will be here for and then my first session with my trainer...but besides those small tasks I am going to be sleeping, drinking, costume designing and maybe seeing a movie with my love!
 
We bought our DMB tickets this morning! WOOHOO!  We are seeing him December 11th in Duluth, GA...that will be a trip!  It is the first time Ross and I are seeing him together :)  I absolutely cannot wait! 
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 
 
Seam had a vet appt last night so he was pooped after!
 
Sunrise heading to work one day this week...
 
I also drive by an airport on my way to work..
 
Yesterday's outfit.
 
Today!  I love my blue pants!  And clearly I wear these boots too much..
 
xoxo, Jess