Image Map

Weekend Adventures

Monday, October 22, 2012

Do you want to know what I did this weekend?  Hung out with this little baby..
 
 
 
 
And yea, that is him sleeping in our bed.  And that is how he actually sleeps.  We have a problem! 
I spent most of my weekend hanging with Seam, going to the gym and running errands.  My parents will be here in two weeks though so I am looking forward to spending some time with them.  We haven't seen them since May!
 
Park City is getting snow this week...and we are having 80 degree days, but I will admit..I am still missing the gorgeous mountains and fun nights.  Definitely need to find some fun stuff to do around here to keep me sane...so far we have yet to stumble upon anything that compares to good old Main Street.
 
Have a great Monday!
 
xoxo, Jess