Image Map

Can we drink wine today instead of work?

Thursday, November 15, 2012

5am gym sessions really get you going for the day...I have been up for so long now I feel like a glass or wine or something.  That sounds bad...but oh well.
 
Last night we got a big box in the mail...and some of the best things were inside!  First, Ross's mom made us (really me..) a new quilt with a bunch of my Babson and Chi Omega tshirts!  Ross has a shirt or two on there...but it's basically mine :)
SOOOO excited about this!!
 
ALSO in the box was a huge book with tons of baby pictures of Ross.  Until last night I had never seen a picture of him under the age of 18...crazy right?!  Good thing he was a cutie!
 
These three are my favorites...wasn't he ADORABLE?!  (Sorry Ross...)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am linking up over at Geek Can Be Chic!  Make sure you head over and check it out!
 
 
 
Have a kick ass Thursday :)
xoxo, Jess