Image Map

Thank you Friday

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, thank you for showing up.  I am ready for the weekend.  I want cocktails, the gym, Say Yes to the Dress, naps and shopping.  RIGHT NOW.  We might be taking a drive to Myrtle Beach tomorrow...which would be fun since I haven't seen the ocean since May!  And I need to go to Forever 21 more than anything in the world.
 
We are getting closer and closer to the holidays which is starting to put me in a festive mood.  The evenings have gotten much chillier and I am ready to do some baking, curl up with a blanket and listen to Christmas music!  And eat some turkey :)
 
I wish I could wear jeans every day!
 
#bloggersockbun
 
the most boring arm "get together" ever...not even worth calling this a party
 
Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo, Jess