Image Map

Weekend Recap

Monday, November 12, 2012

Saturday we spent 8 hours of our day in the car driving to and from Myrtle Beach...but we got to put our toes in the water for a few minutes and had lunch staring at the beach, so I was happy.  Living this far away from the beach STILL is just awful...we are both ocean people and love being able to go as much as we can so the distance just sucks.
 
View at lunch
 
 
My boys playing near the water
 
Gorgeous day...
 
Sunday I did a lot of errands, baked some bread and relaxed with Seamus while Ross worked.
 
My delicious banana bread!
 
I found one!!! SO excited to wear this...
 
Holding his bone like a cigar :)
 
This morning we woke up at 5:15am to go to the gym!  Getting in shape is a HUGE process...I am still the same weight I was when we joined a month ago, but we have to keep going and working hard.  It will happen!
 
Happy Monday!
xoxo, Jess