Image Map

Random Wednesday...and finally heading home!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm blogging from the hotel bar while I wait to head to the airport so I can go home!  Yesterday and today I went out sightseeing and shopping...tried to take in as much of the city as I could in the small amount of time I had!  I definitely bought some good stuff too!  Last night I headed to the bars with two friends that live here...and we had a blast!  I am definitely glad that I made the trip to Chicago!  But now it is time to get back to my guys :)

It has been SO cold here!

But despite the cold it was fantastic out









$10 at H&M!

Outfit for the bars last night

First stop on my bar-tour of Chicago!
 
 
Don't forget to link up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!
 
I'll be back to my normal blogging tomorrow! 
 
xoxo, Jess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment