Image Map

Summer Slimdown Week 1

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lanaya and Anna have put together a group to get in shape for Summer '13!  Since I am working on that very goal I decided I would join up with these ladies to have some support!  This week is the beginning so we are talking about our long term weight loss and health goals.
 
My goals:
Learn how to eat 'cleaner' and stick to that
Work on my portion sizes
Get the bride body I am dreaming of for my wedding!
Feel better about my body in general
 
I am drooling over this bikini for the summer! 
 
slimbutton
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I really enjoy reading your blog so I've nominated you for the liebster award. Come on over to mommaexperience.blogspot.com for all the deets. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swimsuit! Very fierce! Hope to keep each other motivated during this process!

    Following you via Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you ladies started this! Can't wait to see how we all do :)

      Delete
  3. We have similar goals. Goodluck to all of us. :)

    I'm now following you via GFC from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great goals. I have an end goal of being fit for when my husband and I renew our vows. I want a certain dress that requires specific measurements. Good luck thanks for following me, I am following you back via gfc, twitter, and blog lovin'. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following!! I am really excited about this...we can all motivate each other! I saw you're in NC! I live in SC!

      Delete
  5. Following from the slim bu summer group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yikes! That's an awesome suit!

    -Cinella

    ReplyDelete