Image Map

I want to marry another man...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

If you haven't been listening to 20/20 Experience on repeat for the past week then I don't think we can be friends anymore.
 
 
I mean come on.  Look at that man.  Justin, ditch Jessica and get to my house.  We have the same name so obviously there is no difference.  I probably am way less of a diva too.  Well, maybe.  And really...Mary Camden?!  She might be hot but I can never forget about 7th Heaven.
 
 
Ladies, this new album is so damn sexual I can't even control myself.  I want it playing 24/7 at work, at my house, in my car...everywhere I go.  I can't get enough.  I wish I could listen to it at the gym but it gets me way too hot and bothered.  Whatever.
 
 
Right here he is obviously thinking about me.  I just know it.
 
And now I am off to sing Pusher Love Girl all day and think of ways to incorporate the entire album into my wedding.
 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've had that album on repeat since iTunes started streaming it last week. The B-side of "Pusher Love Girl" is giving me all kinds of life! I hope you believe in plural marriage, because Justin is mine. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last line just cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with Nick Carter, don't worry. since I was 6. never died. ughh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not married, I know I must choose the right man for me.

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely haven't stopped listening to it yet! I can't wait for the second part to come out later this year!

    ReplyDelete