I see a lot of new faces over there on the right...and that is definitely making me smile on this sunny Friday morning! Thank you guys for following along and keeping up with me every day, it means the world! To get better acquainted with my new bishesss I am going to tell you some stuff you may not know about me!
1. I am an only child. And no, I never wanted siblings. My parents and I are super close and have the best relationship and I just never felt a desire for a brother or sister. I was in dance and cheerleading my entire life and then joined a sorority in college...so my unofficial sisters made up for not having a real one!
2. I grew up with Irish Wolfhounds. Wolfhounds are the tallest breed of dogs and are definitely the most loveable. We had two when I was growing up...both were around 160-180 or so pounds and absolutely owned. I want another one but they are a bit pricey. Womp wompppp.
3. I have only been in the US and Canada. I really want to travel but unfortunately the bank account hasn't allowed me to do that yet. Maybe in the future, but who knows!
4. I seriously love trashy reality television. My current favs include, but are not limited to:
Dance Moms, obviously.
Welcome to Myrtle Manor. Because Ross went to college there...and that horrifies me.
If you haven't seen Gypsy Sisters, hurry up and watch it. TLC knows how to bring the reality TV.
4. I eat way too much fast food. Sorry skinny bishesss but it is true. I love me some McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Subway...you name it. Will I ever be a stick? Nope, not this girl.
5. I talk in baby voices to my dog. And he likes it!
6. I cannot settle. Besides 'picking' Ross, I basically can't make a decision to save my life. I am always looking for what or where is next. Since I left Boston and realized there was life outside of MA, I am dying to live everywhere I can. Next stop...Vegas? LA? I just can't stay in one place for too long. I get bored.
7. I cry every single time I say by to my parents. And yes, I am about to be 26. Even last night when I said bye to my dad...waterworks. I can never hold it together. They have to move to me. NOW.
8. I love Forever 21. But since I eat so many cheeseburgers I can't buy a lot of their baby doll sized clothing. WTF.
9. Concerts are one of the most important things to me. No lie, your judgement eyes would come out if you knew how many times I've seen James Taylor and DMB in concert. So that will remain my little secret. No wonder I can't afford to travel abroad.
Happy Friday guys! I will be soaking up the sun this weekend and trying to recover from my extremely busy week. To kick off Friday let's link up with Whit and jam out to some sweet, sweet tunes. This song reminds me of when I met Ross, seriously.