Image Map

Travel Beauty Essentials with Pam from Yes it is, Kevin!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Friday! :)  Since I am up in Boston misbehaving, I have a special guest for you guys today!  Pam is one of my favs...I love her blog and her fabulous sense of fashion!  She's such a sweetie and I can't wait to get my butt up to NC for some cocktails with her!  She has some advice for all of you ladies that will be jet setting somewhere spectacular this summer :)  I am probably going to need to buy all of this stuff now!  Thanks Pam ;)
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Travel Beauty Essentials!

Hi everyone! My name is Pam and I blog over at Yes it is, Kevin. I am guest posting for Jess today while she is probably having a better time than all of us gallivanting over Boston! Jess and I share a love of Boston since I went to college there and she is from there. We also both live in the Carolinas! I keep telling Jess to visit me in Charlotte (LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN)! Thanks for having me guest post! :)
Apart from my blog, I have a YouTube channel where I talk about all things fashion and beauty. I have always been obsessed with clothes, but my beauty product craze has only recently developed. I decided I would share my favorite beauty products that I take while traveling. I travel a lot for my job, so I am always trying to find the best versatile products to take along on my trips. 

 photo BEAUTYESSENTIALS_zpsb23a365b.png

Ponds Evening Soothe Cleansing Wipes: By far my favorite makeup removing wipes. I always carry these while traveling! When I am in NYC or LA, these are an absolute must! My skin is very sensitive to pollution and nasty air so these make sure I get all the dirt and makeup off my skin at night! 

Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: I always stock up on a smaller bottle of dry shampoo before I travel. Who has time to wash their hair every day? Apart from that being bad for your hair, dry shampoo also adds volume and body to your hair - a perfect after-airplane pick me up for your hair! 

 Hand Food Hand Cream: My favorite hand cream! This cream moisturizes your hands like no other without leaving them greasy! It also smells DIVINE! My hands tend to get dry whenever I travel to different climates and this is a hand savior. 

 Philosophy Beach Trio: This set includes a body wash, a body lotion, and a body scrub - I don't know about you, but there are few things worse than hotel body washes and lotions. I always invest in a nice set like this before my travel seasons starts, and it usually lasts me about 5 months depending on how often I am traveling. Especially on work trips, these little "luxuries" mean a lot at the end of a long work day!

Josie Maran Argan Oil: By far my favorite "miracle" product! I use this as my night treatment religiously, so I honestly can never leave it behind! The best thing is that it can double up as a moisturizer for dry body parts (elbows, knees) & also as a hair oil! Just be careful when using it in your hair - a little goes a long way & make sure to concentrate on ends! I have had the 1.7 ounce one since December and it is not even half way through!

Naked Basics Palette: This is the perfect palette to create any eye look you may want! I used to travel with the larger naked palette, but I found that I can just take this one a long and it is perfect! It is super compact!

These little items help so much while traveling! I hope you come say hi over on my blog sometime! 
Happy Travels!
 - Pam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wish I brought this stuff with me when I was on vacation. I once won a contest and got free tickets with a worldwide jet charter company and had my pick of any country to fly to. We ended up picking India because we wanted to experience the culture. My only regret is not being able to find products for my hair and skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list. I love the Josie Maran argan oil. Such a multi-tasking product!

    ReplyDelete