Image Map

This post is brought to you by my hangover

Thursday, June 13, 2013

If you're looking for some exciting reading..you have come to the wrong place this morning.  My evening was a bit too eventful, so I am left with a headache and no desire to type.  I went out and had a few glasses of wine with some really fun girls (yayy thanks Charlotte!!)...but then when I got home I decided that I should continue drinking with Ross instead of actually packing for my trip.  When 1:00 am hit I was decently intoxicated and hadn't packed a thing.  Mixing wine, beer and an assortment of other cocktails usually ends up in a ripper headache so now I am forced to suffer through the next few hours of work and then hurry my ass home to throw some shit in a bag and get to the airport.  Anddddd yes, I am 26 :)
 
I think I am just gonna leave you with some jams that I have been rocking out to lately.  Maybe I'm just feeling sad because I will miss #backthatazzup Friday :(
 
Donald Trump by Mac Miller on Grooveshark

Mac Miller and this song remind me of Utah summers.
 
Come & Get It by Selena Gomez on Grooveshark

This is catchy and I don't care.
 
I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys on Grooveshark

90's Pop pandora has been on repeat in the car lately.
 
Just a Feeling by Maroon 5 on Grooveshark

Adam Levine needs to come live in my bedroom.

Spectrum by Zedd on Grooveshark

Ummm is Zedd not the most amazing shit ever?

Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark

I'm not gonna lie...this was my ringtone during the last summer I lived in Boston. 
Are you judging me now?

 I'll be back on Tuesday...probably after I've gained back 10 pounds and done some more serious liver damage.  Have a great weekend!
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, girl, I'm doing everything I can to rehydrate this morning. I'd say our first blogger date was a success (3 bottles of wine later..)

    Have so much fun in Boston!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, way to live it up for Wine Wednesday! Have a good time in Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally not judging because Miley Cyrus has some seriously catchy tunes.

    ReplyDelete