Image Map

Fall Fashion with Montana!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey guys, guess what...it's Hump Day!  I am enjoying my week of relaxing moving, getting a new license, registering my car...you know all that good stuff that comes with relocating.  Today I have the fabulous Montana from Sara Montana Says talking about some fall fashion must haves.  I'm not gonna lie, I am so excited for the fall - chilly weather, leaves falling, sweaters and sipping coffee in the brisk mornings.  I am thrilled to be away from the humidity and heat of the south and moving towards cooler days!!  

Anyway - head over and check out Montana's blog...she is one of my favs!

-----------------------------------------------------

I couldn't be more excited about guest posting for Jess while she is moving, I know she is so looking forward to some cooler weather, and a brand new city to explore! Anyway's I am Montana and I blog over at SaraMontana Says. You can expect a little bit of everything from me but lately I have been more inclined to share the difficulties of figuring out my place in this world, along with the many things I try to figure out my niche. But on to the fun stuff... 

This weather is crazy and for some reason a few cooler days have me worried that summer is over too soon. Mainly because I LOVE the summer, it is seriously my favorite time of year, and I am sad to see that it might be leaving us soon.

However, I am embracing this cooler weather and sharing all my fall fashion must-haves today.
A friend recently introduced me to Wanelo.

Wanelo (“wah-nee-lo,” from Want, Need, Love) is a social store curated by the community. Our mission is to create an open and connected market for all of the world's goods.
You can buy almost everything you see on Wanelo, and everything is posted by members.
I have become somewhat obsessed with this site. It is so easy to keep track of the items you love and has given me another place to post my SaraMontanas items.

So here it is, my favorite items from WANELO!!

Free People Crochet Bunker Boot
via

Gray Knitted Headband Ear Warmer Cable Knitted Design Pinterest Favorite 2012 version
via

Women's Fair Isle Tie-Belt Wrap Cardigans | Old Navy
via

Gold and White Sequin Skirt
So there you have it. Aren't these items the BEST?

Try out WANELO! It's super easy and helps you find the best items quickly, kinda like Pinterest but for things you want to buy!
go there now! follow me! lets be shopping buddies online!
this was originally written last fall, but I loved all the things so much they are still on my list. Happy Shopping.

Later Gator, Montana
saramontanasays.blogspot.com

----------------------------------------------------

I literally want everything on this list!!!  Doesn't it make you want to get bundled up in a cozy sweater so badly?

 post signature

1 comment: