Image Map

People that drive me NUTS

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You know those people that just make you want to scream?  Or trip them or something?  Well I deal with them a lot here and had one this morning that just made me furious.  This woman was driving like a total lunatic, parked illegally and did all of this right in front of a cop.  And did he say anything to her?  Of course not.  Ughhh.  Makes me so annoyed.  So I put together a list of the people that really push my buttons...

Extremely Loud, Open-Mouthed Chewers
(via)

Don't parents teach their children to chew with their mouth closed anymore?  Or are 'manners dead'?  People, get real here, this is just freaking nasty.  It horrifies me when I can hear someone eating...I mean absolutely horrifies.  And I don't care who you are, if you are eating around me and I can hear you or see your food then I will tell you to shut the hell up.


Loud Breathing/Snoring
  
Don't even get me started on people who snore.  I will suffocate you, no lie.  I can't handle the sound of snoring.  Even when Ross is sick I flip my shit if he snores.  There is just no excuse for those nasty sounds!


Whiners & Complainers
(via)

Your head hurts?  You're cold?  You don't want to work today?  You're hungry?  Your boyfriend is being mean to you?  You're hungover?  You're poor?  I don't care.


Slow Walkers

One thing that makes me want to scream is when people are just moseying down the street or in the mall and I cannot get around them.  Does no one feel a sense of urgency anymore?!  I have things to do, people to see, clothes to buy...so hurry up and get out of my way!


Screaming Children
(via)

I actually don't think this one needs an explanation..


People Who Make Up Song Lyrics
(via)

If you don't know the words, don't belt it out like you do.  And definitely don't tell me you're 'freestyling'.


Facebook Over-Share-er's 
(via)

Your kid just shit in the toilet for the first time?  You just woke up, made your bed then decided to have a banana and sit on the couch and then you got back up and made some coffee and then you turned the TV on and decided you wanted to watch the Today show for a while?  Holy shit, I don't care.

The list could go on and on and on and on.  But I will save more for another day... :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Love this list! I'm the complainer. Sorry bout that. I just like to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yessss.
    ugh my boyfriend snores and i can't tell you how much sleep i lose every single night. SO MUCH. and he wonders why i'm always cranky. the sounds are always waking me up and always making me punch him in the middle of the night haha. sometimes i just get up an go on the couch.

    ReplyDelete