The Last Day

Friday, August 16, 2013

The day has finally arrived...my last day of work in South Carolina.  Is it bittersweet?  Honestly, no...it is just completely and totally sweet.  I am overjoyed that the day has arrived and cannot wait to walk out of this building and start the next chapter of my life.  

Boston, here I come!!

(via)

If you guys haven't heard this new Katy song, you've been missing out.  Some might think it's a bit corny, but I am in love with it.  The lyrics are just so uplifting and fun...I have been listening to it nonstop.




Happy Friday!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. First of all...I LOVE THE NEW KATY PERRY SONG! Second, good luck in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to Boston! I know you're super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SC will miss you! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy always has a catchy tune.
    Good luck with your move and such!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post makes my heart smile because damn i miss that place! so home sick. and i LOVE katy perry! this song makes me so bouncy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greaaaat choice of song. Totally been on repeat for at least a week. <3 & good luck in Boston! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    XO Fal
    FalFindsHappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Katy Perry! I've been obsessed with this song all week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo Boston is my home!!Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete