Image Map

Bar Cart Love Affair

Thursday, April 24, 2014

It is no secret that I am obsessed with my bar cart.  We got the little guy about a month ago and ever since I have been trying to dress him up with colorful bottles, new glassware and fun accessories.  




Last week at Target I found the straw holder that you can see there...for $7!  I loved the color and even though it kind of clashes with the lemons and limes, I still think it works for the summer.




I picked out some of my favorite new items that I am drooling over for my summer bar cart decor!  I already ordered the Moscow Mule mugs, which are arriving this week, but I am in need of a muddler and of course some nautical touches!


bar cart




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love bar carts!! I can't quite figure out if we have enough room in our current apt for one - but I love all the different stuff you can put on it!

    ReplyDelete