Image Map

Maxi Season

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Now that we are finally having 60 degree days in Boston, it is time to break out all of my maxi dresses!  I am a true maxi lover...they are unbelievably comfortable, super stylish and can transition from work to play so easily.  It is really easy to dress them up with a fun necklace or scarf and some wedges.  During days when I am not working an event, I dress pretty casual for work - jeans mostly - but now I can wear my maxi's and spring dresses again so that means I have to get out and buy some more!

Here are some that I am lusting over...














post signature

3 comments:

  1. love the first and the last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi dresses - they really are so easy to wear!! I love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second maxi! That's what I hate about Pinterest, often no way to find the outfit!

    ReplyDelete