Image Map

Weekend Warrior

Monday, September 24, 2012

This weekend consisted of me scrubbing every inch of my house, getting locked out for over an hour on Saturday, shopping a lot and consuming an exorbitant amount of pumpkin beer. 
 
Today was going to be the start of my OOTD attempt...but I woke up late and look like crap, so TOMORROW it is!  I ordered way too many things online last week so new clothes and shoes will be arriving over the course of the next 10 days :)
 
And Ross gets here THURSDAY! SO SOOOOOOOON!  I could bounce off the walls with excitement. 
 
Here are some gorgeous pictures of Seamus to start your week :)
 
First thing in the morning ears..
 
I told him his dad is coming in three days...cue happy face.
 
On Friday my fridge was FULL of this, today it is empty.  #pumpkinproblems
 
Enjoy your Monday!
xoxo, J