Image Map

Fab Friday

Friday, December 7, 2012

Another week of 2012 down.  We are edging closer and closer to my trip home and I couldn't be more excited!  I am actually flying on Christmas Day which is a first for me..but here's to hoping the airport is way less crowded?  It is going to be a busy two weeks until my break starts but I cannot wait!  While I'm there I also am touring some wedding venues with my mom and have my first two dress appointments!
 
In other news, Ross and I also decided to book a trip to Vegas last night!  We are considering it for the wedding (since we met there) so we figured we better go out and look at some locations...and rage :)
 
I also have had a few things happen this week that really pushed me to my breaking point and got me feeling very down about some people.  It is really hard to not lash out when someone makes you mad or does something that really makes you ask "WTF?!"  But a few months back my dad sent me a quote from Warren Buffet that really resonated with me...
 
"You don't want to make important decisions in anger... You can always tell a man to go to hell tomorrow, if it turns out to be such a good idea."
 

Some days you just have to put your big kid pants on and let the other person look like the jerk.

And after that Dr. Phil moment I am heading out into my weekend.

Enjoy!!
xoxo, Jess