Image Map

Merry Christmas Eve :)

Monday, December 24, 2012

I leave for my trip tomorrow and will be taking the week off from blogging!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and very happy New Year!
 
Saturday night Ross and I went out for a "Christmas dinner" to a great restaurant in downtown Greenville called Sobys'!  We had a fantastic time and the food was to die for.  I was feeling a little under the weather but the bottle of wine definitely helped me perk up :)
 
Yesterday I made some delicious salsa chicken in my crock pot.  You take 3 chicken breasts and cut them into cubes, with one jar of Pineapple Newman's Own salsa and let it cook on low for 5 hours.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of the end result...but let me tell you, it's AMAZING.  Put it with some white rice and you have an easy, great dinner!



Little Seamus also got a bath yesterday. And today it rained. So he got another one. 
Which is obviously exhausting for him...
 
And then I saw this.  Facebook is seriously taunting me.  We miss Utah too much.
{via}
 
See ya in 2013!
xoxo, Jess