Image Map

Here We Go 2013...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


I'm back!  I hope no one hates me for going missing for SO LONG.  It was a crazy week and a half in Boston and I am excited to be back home and ready to get going on this year.  I was so busy all week and got to see lots of family and friends...and some snow.  I also looked at wedding venues and...BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS!  It was such a spur of the moment thing and I couldn't believe I actually found it...but I guess 'when you know, you know'.  We found a venue that definitely might be "the one"...but we have to wait and see how the Vegas trip goes first!!
 
I had a wild evening with my favorite ladies in Boston and then unfortunately came down with the flu just in time for New Years.  I tried to rally...but ended up leaving the party and going back to the hotel before midnight :(  Oh well...there's always 2014!
 
After a few days though I was so ready to come home to my guys.  It sucks being away from them!  And don't tell anyone, but I kind of missed South Carolina.  Whuttdaaafaqqq?
 

A few new Alex & Ani's from my stocking!!

The gorgeous fireplace in the cocktail reception area of our 'maybe' venue!

Ceremony space at a venue we toured in Cambridge.  Gorg, but a no for us.

Finn helping me straighten my hair.

Dreary day in the North End.

Finn really liked my fur vest...

View from the 23rd floor on New Years Eve...

My New Years dress..which unfortunately was only worn for like 3 hours :(
 
Me and my lovey Steph on NYE!

Psycho Seamus going crazy when he came to get me at the airport last night!
 
How was everyone's Holiday week?  I hope that no one else was sick like me!!  Today I am linking up with Shanna for the first Random Wednesday of 2013!!
 
 
 
Happy New Year!!!!  And Happy Hump Day!
xoxo, Jess