Image Map

Chicago Day 2

Monday, January 14, 2013

Today I was in conference sessions ALL day.  Turns out that the networking events were the most beneficial part about being here though!  I actually met some fantastic planners tonight and made some really great contacts.  I am so glad that I came!
 
Tomorrow...it is time to shop, sightsee and drink!

See that....it is my hotel windows...FROZEN this morning.

Conference Day 2 outfit.  Ignore the funky curl/bump on my head.

Early breakfast!

Guess it was cold today.  I wouldn't know though since I didn't go outside!

Dinner/nighttime outfit. My face looked busted...sorry.
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! And I never would have noticed the curl bump if you hadn't said something! ^_^ I had to scroll up to see what you were talking about!
    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh hahaha that is good! I thought it was SO noticeable!

      Delete