Image Map

Looking back at 2012...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I decided I would do one of these "year in review" posts...especially since I haven't even been blogging for a full year, so it is a good way to recap the things I've never talked about!!
 
January '12
Celebrating NYE 2012 in Utah!
 
and lots of snow...
 
and SUNDANCE!
 
February
Lauren came to visit!
 
March
St. Patrick's Day in Utah!
 
April
Went to SC for vacation!
 
Color Me Rad 5k!
 
May
Celebrated my 25th in California!
 
June
Seamus turned one!

And the wildest summer ever in PC started..
 
July
Deer Valley concerts fed my blackouts this summer..
and we celebrated TWO years together!!
 
August
We drove across the country!

And started our new life in South Carolina!
 
September
We moved into our cute little house!
 
October
Fall For Greenville festival!

and Halloween..
 
November
We explored our new state some more..

and got ENGAGED!!
 
December
 
Went to DMB together!

Celebrated Christmas!!
 
And I went to BOSTON!
 
WOW that was a great and very fast year!  I cannot believe everything that we did, saw and experienced.  I am so thankful for the wonderful year that we had and am really looking forward to everything to come in 2013.
 
xoxo, Jess