Image Map

I'm BACK!

Friday, February 22, 2013

My event is OVER and I can finally get back to lovin on you all!  Sorry for my horrible week...but I only lost one follower, so at least most of you still love me! 
 
 
I'll be catch-up blogging this weekend to make up for the lame ass week that I had. 
 
Since today is raining and cold and complete crap all I want to be doing is laying in my bed with some delicious red wine.  Yea...it is 9am and obviously I have a problem..what of it?
 
Since I am leaving for Vegas in a week I decided to sit on Pinterest and stare at all of the bikinis I can't afford/fit in.  I LOVE this one...wouldn't look like that in it but the aztec print is so cute.
 
 

 
 
I also love these two JCrew ones!  Anyone feel like buying me a prize?  :)  These would look wonderful on me in Vegas.  Obvi because Anchors screams Vegas rager.  Duh.
 
Happy Friday ya'll!
 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the anchor suit! You should splurge and reward yourself for the week you have endured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I really want that first bathing suit but my boobs are not perky enough for that shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine in the morning? I see nothing wrong with that!

    I don't know if you've done it or not before, but I've nominated you for a Liebster award! You can read all about it on my blog here: http://lott2love.blogspot.com/2013/02/leibster-award-take-2.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love that last one. If I was American I would buy it just to look at it!!

    ReplyDelete