Image Map

First Things First

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I told you guys yesterday about our rental being foreclosed so my immediate worry is finding a new house to live in!  We drove by a few last night but we are looking to move pretty soon so we can just get this over with.  Being forced to find a new place quick sucks because I really want to find the 'right' place but there doesn't seem to be much out there.
 
 
 First Things First is about bloggy stuff today! 

First Ever Blog Post
My first official post was on August 3, 2012 right before I moved to South Carolina!  I had briefly started this blog back in 2011 but neglected it completely, so I deleted it all and started from scratch last August.  I have been blogging consistently since!

First Ever Blog Comment
I just looked back at my posts and it seems that my first blog comment was from the lovely Hallie from Life: Oceanside!  I love Hallie's blog...she is such a doll.  I did have some major commenting issues for the first...oh...six months of my bloggy life though.  I had no idea that if you comment right back on the post itself, the blogger nevers sees your response!  So for months you all probably thought I was a big bitch that was ignoring you.  I seriously only found out about the replying to emails thing...about 3-4 weeks ago.  So awkward.  So if you guys hate me for ignoring you...that is why I did it!  I'm sorry!

First Blog Friend
There are so many awesome girls that I have 'met' through blogging...I can't even begin to think of everyone!  I recently discovered the Palmetto Bloggers group which I am super excited to get involved in and go to my first meetup in May!  It is so nice to talk to other bloggers and get connected with people in all different parts of the country.  I've also recently found some bloggers that live right near me which was super exciting! 

__________________________________________________________


I am boring today and busy at work and focused on finding a house...so I will see ya'll later! 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good luck finding a house!! I know this is so stressful! I hope it turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that house business sounds awful! So sorry dear...but, I'm glad you joined in our link up again this week! And I only figured out how to reply/email to comments last summer sometime as well. Almost 2 years into my blogging career! At least we figured it out eventually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your rental house foreclosed on. Thats never an easy thing to pack up and move.
    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete