Image Map

Another weekend in the books

Monday, June 24, 2013

This weekend consisted of a lot of drinks, hockey and doggies.  Friday night we went out downtown, but I didn't take any pics.  Saturday we bought a new bed and a cornhole set!  I went to the gym for the first time since my trip and was pleased to find out I only gained .5 lbs back on my vacation.  Definitely made me feel better about all the food and drinks I've been consuming.  Yesterday we went downtown for more drinks...which turned into Sunday Funday. 
 
Now it's Monday again.  Woof.
 
BRUINS
 
 
Doggies are totally over watching hockey
 
 
Seamus loves beer
 
 
#OOTD on Friday
 
 
Penny did some damage to my pants :(
 
 
Regram - new cornhole set in the yard!  We were out there for about an hour and I got 19 mosquito bites though...what the hell is with that!
 
 
Stuffed peppers I made for dinner yesterday...before popping them in the oven!
 
 
Heading downtown with my three favorites :)
 
 
These two really wanted to make friends with that other doggie..
 
This week I have very little on my calendar.  Zumba, Bruins games, relaxing...that about sums it up!
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit on Friday is sooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute outfit! And your sunday funday looks way better than my forced CNN-watching version. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great weekend to be downtown! We went for lunch yesterday. Love the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new cornhole sets! Next thing ya know, I'll be inviting myself over to play! Don't worry, I'll bring the bug spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a super fun weekend! i can't wear white around my doggie :( his black hair is like a second set of accessories haha

    ReplyDelete