Image Map

Does it ever stop raining here?

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday is back again and it continues to be pouring rain here in SC.  I definitely didn't do my research when we moved here because it has rained constantly since we relocated.  I cannot wait for Thursday to get here so I can hop on a plane to Boston for the weekend...where it is supposed to be gorgeous out!!
 
I spent my weekend at the gym, relaxing with the puppies, having cocktails with Ross and then seeing The Internship last night.  I also officially lost 2 more pounds this past week..bringing my total to 8!!!
 
These two spent the majority of their weekend napping.  Penny caught ANOTHER bird...ugh. 
 
 
And they got tubbies..

We saw The Intership and it was just okay.  Definitely had some funny parts, but overall I was expecting better.  It made me miss living in California so much though.  Apparently I have become that awkward, sappy person who sees the Golden Gate and tears well up in my eyes.  Whuuuttt dafuq?
 
This shit made me so happy on my rainy drive this morning.
 
I have kind of a busy weekend ahead of me.  My favorite Zumba instructor is back from her work trip so I am very excited for class tonight and tomorrow!  I have a lot of meetings scheduled, have to get packed for my trip, throw some cocktails in obviously, and then head to Boston Thursday after work!
 
I totally and completely forgot about having some guest posts on Friday and Monday...so if anyone i interested in doing a post shoot me an email!!  CitySequins@gmail.com :)
 
Happy Monday!
Sami's Shenanigans
 
 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I've lived in NC all my life, its been a little more rainy than normal, but trust me its often very, very dry around this area come 'summer'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't always rain like this. When I checked yesterday it supposed to clear up tomorrow I think? Either way hopefully by the time you are back from Boston it will be summer as usual here in SC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this rain is definitely NOT normal! I've lived here my whole life and I can remember this year along with one other where I felt like I needed to build an ark. Otherwise, we're usually in a drought! Hope to see you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hating all this rain too! Stay dry!
    I am so jealous you are going to Boston! Would love to guest post for you! I will email you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best driving music EVERR. Srsly. Boybands FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New reader here visiting from the Southern Blog Society and I live in Spartanburg. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and that I'm totally jealous of your upcoming trip to Boston.

    And like others have said, this is completely bizarro weather for this time of year. I have never seen it like this before.

    Royal
    http://royalproclaims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete