Image Map

The stuff of Boston

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

If you're new around here you might not know that I am heading up to Boston on Thursday for a long weekend.  But for those of you that have been around these parts for a while...I talk about this all the time :)  I am starting to get all of my 'To-Do's' in order for this weekend...here are just a few that are absolute musts!
 
1.  Oceanfront Day Drinking
 
 
2.  Shopping at H&M since I don't have one here in SC!
 
 
3.  BRUINS on Saturday!!
 
 
4.  Jake's Restaurant - my favorite seafood place in the whole world
 
 
5.  Stroll through Newbury St. and the North End
 
 
6.  Spend a day on the beach
 
 
7.  Try to not gain the 8lbs that I've lost back!!!
 
 
8.  Actually accomplish some wedding stuff!!
 
It looks like I have a seriously busy weekend ahead of me!
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha that bridezilla picture is hilarious. have fun in Boston!! it's such a cool city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will have so much fun! I love Boston, I need to visit again!

    ReplyDelete