Image Map

How to deal with someone you hate :)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Is there some sort of recipe for how to deal with assholes?  I know people say kill them with kindness, don't stoop to their level and all of that...but what if I don't want to be the bigger person and genuinely want to slap them in the face.  Recently there have been some people trying to throw a big wrench into Ross and my life and plans.  And the only reason I can see for it is selfishness.  So now here we are trying to plan our wedding and figure out our life but instead we are dealing with these people acting like total children.  Makes me pretty angry, I'm not gonna lie.
 
In order to help solve the problem, I have put together a list of things that I must avoid :)
 
 
 
Girl fight.  This usually ends in someone getting arrested...and I don't really look good in jumpsuits.  I also can't take the chance of doing any damage to my face before the wedding!
 
 
 
Name calling.  Although this seems like an excellent idea in the moment, it is again stooping to their level and acting immaturely.  By not participating in the drama I will rise above it!!  Or just call her a whore at my house when I'm alone
 
 
 
Alcohol is a trickster.  You might think that it is going to solve the problem...but what really happens is I'll get drunk, start name calling and then have a girl fight.  Abstaining from the drink when around this person is the only answer.
 
How do you guys typically deal with people who suck?
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. punch them in the face.

    no but seriously. sorry you are going through all the hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm somewhat assertive, if I have a real problem I'm going to sit you down and tell you about it. If it's the kind of thing that compromise will help I'll usually try to find a solution to "keep the peace" but if that's not an option, and they won't see reason, I just start to snip some strings. I don't know if you can really do that in this situation though. I hope you find a way to deal with these people. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, I feel your pain. I'm working with a girl who I've known outside of work and I can't stand her. She's not a good person and even messaged me on fb to see if it would be "ok" if we worked together. Bitch please!

    ReplyDelete