Image Map

Happy July!

Monday, July 1, 2013

This year is absolutely flying by.  July brings one of my favorite holidays..the 4th, and also marks Ross and my three year anniversary!  We are going to see Dave Matthews for the 8763475 time at the end of the month as well...which I always consider the unofficial start to summer.
 
This past weekend was spent having a whole lot of drinks.  Which is why I have very few pictures to show you guys today.
 
Attempting festival 4th of July nails!
 
 
Happy Hour..which turned into about 5 hours at the bar with Charlotte!  Blate #2 was a success!
 
 
This is what I did all day Friday...because of what happened Thursday night!
 
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 
Pregaming Saturday night with Seamus :)
 
 
Starting off July on a healthy note!
 
 
Thursday night I had my second bloggy date with Charlotte...and had a blast!  Way too many beers resulted in a serious headache on Friday though.  I honestly lounged around the entire day!  Saturday we took the doggies downtown for the weekly farmers market and then my car went into the shop for a tune up.  We met up with some friends that night at the bars..ended up closing down the bar and had an absolute blast!  Yesterday was spent recovering, grocery shopping and gearing up for this three day week. :)
 
Sami's Shenanigans
 
Happy July!
Oh and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!!
Follow on Bloglovin
 
post signature

3 comments: