Image Map

This Love of Mine

Friday, February 14, 2014

Today I am taking a minute to remind myself of how lucky I am to have such an amazing man to live my life with and the most perfect little family I could ever ask for.  Although I agree with appreciating your partner every day and not just on a holiday, I will be the first to admit that I often get caught up in day to day grind and don't always take time to really think about how blessed I am to have such an amazing life. 

Almost four years ago I met Ross and my world has never been the same.  I have now moved across the country multiple times with him, have had numerous jobs, lived in tons and tons of different homes, got our two perfect babies and have been through so many things together....and I absolutely cannot imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have him.  People say that when you stop looking for the one you will find him, or the moment you meet that person you will know it, well I can say that I agree whole heartedly with both.  I wasn't looking for him but he came into my life at the perfect moment and the minute it happened I knew there was something about him that I had never felt before.  Now four years later, as I prepare to be his wife, I know that he was absolutely supposed to come into my life and we found each other for a reason.  He is my best friend, my biggest support and my deepest love.




 
 


 


 
 


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment