Image Map

Home Office Inspiration

Thursday, March 6, 2014

With my new job role, I am in the process of doing a home office renovation.  Well...am starting the process.  We have an extremely small apartment, so I need to utilize a very tiny area and make it as functional as possible for my home work.  Queue the inspiring picture dump.









I need some storage ideas and ways to make a very small space extremely functional.  I will be working from my home office about 20 or so hours a week and need somewhere that will help me be productive, but will also be an inspiring space.

Do any of you guys work from home or have a home office?  How did you decorate?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What kind of position are you working from home as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! They are all a good balance of form and function!! Really like the 3rd one but I would do pops of teal instead of red :)

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete