Image Map

Busy Weekend = Blog Neglect

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The past few weeks and weekends have been so busy that I keep having trouble getting back here to blog!  Things have been absolutely nuts at work and then when you add on wedding planning and a social life, I have just been crazy lately.  Last week was no different - Thursday I went to the Red Sox, Saturday I had a huge event at work and then Sunday I spent the day shopping and exploring my amazing city with Ross.


Thursday I went to the Red Sox game by myself, since we had tickets for Wednesday night, but it was rained out!!  I took a mental health day and headed to the game for some afternoon relaxation.  That night I went to a really fancy dinner with my friend Laura for a work thing she had.  We had open bar and free dinner at Del Frisco's, a restaurant in the Seaport District.  Afterwards we headed to the bar to watch the Bruins game and have some girl time.


Friday was a boring night at home resting up for my event on Saturday.  We had a tented wedding, which went off without a hitch and was absolutely gorgeous.  That night I hurried back into Boston for a girls night out...which was an absolute blast!


Our Moscow Mule mugs arrived last week, so we finally were able to make them...and to be honest, I was just not a huge fan.  Too sweet!!  I had two and then had to switch to my good old whiskey.


But obviously Penny liked them :)


Sunday Ross and I ventured out for a day of enjoying the sun, each other, lobster, and some shopping.  I got some fun new clothes for the summer...including white jeans!!...and had an amazing lunch.  We went out for sushi that night too, but I was forgetful and didn't snap a pic unfortunately.


Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and a bar down the street from us was having $5 margaritas!  Of course we couldn't say no to that kind of deal so we met up with some friends and enjoyed a relaxing evening with refreshing drinks.

This week is crazy busy...tons of work meetings, events and social outings.  I am so glad that the summer is approaching and the weather is getting so amazing though.  I am loving being able to soak up the sun and enjoy everything that Boston has to offer!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been non-stop fun!! Love tented weddings and love del frisco's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lobster looks amazing! Props to you for going to a baseball game by yourself, I need to get out of my little scaredy cat shell and independent things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy weekend! Jealous of your fun times in the city, I love going out in the Seaport district!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me want to jump on the first plane to Boston. Baseball, Lobster, and bars, what more could you ask for?!

    ReplyDelete